Cody Linley Measurements, Bio, Age, Weight, and Height
Cody Linley, who is from the United States and is a singer and performer by trade, is a well-known celebrity. Jake Ryan, the character he played on the Disney Channel comedy Hannah Montana, was a regular on the show, and he and his dance partner, Julianne Hough, finished in fourth place on the seventh season of Dancing with the Stars.
An Overview of Cody Linley’s Early Years and Academic Background
Cody Linley is the son of acting instructor Cathryn Sullivan and hairdresser Lee Linley, born in Lewisville, Texas. Cody Linley’s elder brother’s name was Chad. On August 4, 2011, Chad Linley lost his battle with cancer, having reached the age of 29. Chad Linley was honoured with a bumper on the cable channel Adult Swim. Chad Linley, Linley’s elder brother, had a successful acting career in the 1990s as a child star. Chad Linley was a child star. Cody Linley graduated and received his high school education at Lewisville High School.
Personal details of Cody Linley
Real Name: Cody Martin Linley
Pet name: Cody
Place of Birth: Texas, USA
Birthday: 20th November 1989
Profession: Dancer, Actor, Rapper, Singer
Colour of Eyes: Green
Colour of Hair: Blonde
Net Worth: 13 million USD
Check out body measurements of other celebrities
|coco vandeweghe measurements|
|colbie caillat measurements|
|cody nickson measurements|
|corinna kopf measurements|
|corinne foxx measurements|
Body measurements of Cody Linley
Height in cm: 178 cm
Height in Feet: 5 ft. 10 in.
Weight in Kg: 75 kg
Weight in Pound: 165 lbs
Shoe Size (In US): 10
Family details of Cody Linley
Mother’s Name: Cathryn Sullivan
Father’s Name: Lee Linley
Number of Siblings: Chad Linley
Spouse: Not yet
Cody Linley’s personal life and Relationship details
Cody Linley is single. Several females have asked him out in the past day. He started dating Emily Osment in February 2005. First meeting on the set of “Hannah Montana,” the two quickly became an item. Their connection, though, isn’t what it used to be. They eventually ended their relationship in August of 2007. An affair with Nicole Gale Anderson happened that same year for Cody. The singer Demi Lovato was his next significant other after Nicole. They began going out together in November of 2007.
Like his previous partnership, his current one has lasted as long as he could have hoped. The pair broke up in June of 2008 and went their ways. Singer Selena Gomez introduced the two while all enrolled in the same acting class. The two are apart from one another because of the hectic pace of their lives. After a while, he started dating FariaPutul in October 2008, and they were together till April 2010. She is from Bangladesh but now makes her home in the USA. His relationships with American actress Maiara Walsh (2009-2010) and Chloe Bridges (2010-2012) spanned 2009-2012.
The Net Worth of Cody Linley
In the world of show business, Cody Linley has acquired considerable wealth. As of 2022, his wealth is estimated by several online sources to be about $5 million. The money he earns from his job is sufficient for his needs. His lengthy career as an actor, rapper, dancer, and singer has been his main revenue source. Because of the accomplishments he has achieved in his professional life, he is in a position to provide his family with a life that is both comfortable and lavish. In the next few days, he will see rises in his annual income and fortune.
Cody Linley’s honours and Achievements
- Cody Linley has won many awards. Winner of the Young Artist Award for Best Ensemble in a Feature Film for his work in 2001’s “My Dog Skip,” Cody Linley.
- In 2006, for the film “Hoot,” he was nominated for a Stinker Award for having “Worst On-screen Hairstyle” (2006).
- The TV movie “The Haunting Hour: Don’t Think About It” earned Cody Linley a Young Artist Award nomination for Best Ensemble in a TV Movie, Miniseries, or Special Leading Actor.
- Finally, the TV series “Hannah Montana” earned him a mention for Best Ensemble Performance in a TV Series.
Passions and Interests of Cody Linley
Cody Linley has a wide range of interests and skills. Playing the guitar and acting are two of his favourite hobbies. Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple was the first song he learned to play.
Informative Facts and Trivia about Cody Linley
- Disney sensation Cody Linley collaborated with actor Roshan Fegan to make videos for the ‘Ro And Co’ programme. On June 14, 2008, the pair played their song “Dis Me” at The Key Club Hollywood.
- Linley is a player for the Hollywood Knights, a celebrity basketball club.
- Cody Linley has been a teacher at Dallas City, Texas’s Cathryn Sullivan’s Acting class for over ten years.
- Best Ensemble in a TV Movie for his work in “Miniseries,” “Special Leading Actor” for his role in “The Haunting Hour: Don’t Think About It,” and “Best Ensemble Performance in a TV Series” for his work on “Hannah Montana” all earned Cody Linley Young Artist Award nominations.
- He studied acting with notable names like Logan Henderson and Demi Lovato.
- Linley has three pets at her house. As an animal rights activist, he is also a vegan.
- Cody Linley’s heritage includes the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, and Scotland.
The Professional Work of Cody Linley
In 1994, when he was just five years old, Cody Martin Linley began his acting career. In a short time, he rose to prominence in his field, became an influential figure, and amassed a great deal of notoriety. His career eventually came full circle, and he became more prominent than he had ever been before. Cody Martin Linley became well-known not only in the United States of America but all across the world thanks to his impressive performances. First seen in the 1998 TV movie “Still Holding On: The Legend of Cadillac Jack,” his career began that year. In the year 2000, he had roles in the movies My Dog Skip, Where the Heart Is, Walker, and Miss Congeniality.